Saturday, August 15, 2009

Unhappy soccer and bargains

Saturday August 15, 2009

Well soccer practice was not a happy time today.


This was Nathan's face for most of practice if it wasn't crying. So very frustrating. He can't wait to play last year and then he sits there and cries because he doesn't want to play now.


Jessica and Holly snacking.


Did get one of Nathan out there in between fits.

Here are my deals for yard saling this morning.


9 books all for a total of .75 cents. You can't beat that. I have been collecting these as I see them for when Jessica starts reading.


5 fairy books for $1.25. A quarter each.

Then I happened upon a lady selling 3T and 4T boys clothes for .50cents!


3 pairs of jeans, two pants and a swim suit each .50cents.


Two fleece Old Navy, a buzz light year, and two more shirts all for .50 cents each.

Not bad for a$7 spending spree!


No comments: