Saturday, August 8, 2009

A little of this and that

Saturday August 8, 2009

Look at me getting creative on the titles. I will get this blogging thing down to perfection pretty soon. Can load my own backgrounds. Now just need to figure out how to link????

Soccer this morning. Nathan's practice was at 8am. Kind of early for a Saturday but ok, it should at least not be so hot yet. Wrong. The sun was beating down for two hours on us. It was hot and the kids complained about the whole time.

Too cool. Maybe you should wear those sunglasses.

Ok guys.... Where is YOUR goal????

Nathan and his team getting ready to scrimmage.

Ok, My three year old took these pics while I was playing with Jess.

This was actually a good action picture!


This is our coach and his oldest daughter. Another good action picture.


Ball..... Another Nathan picture. That's his ball.



And here is the parents package from Jessica's teacher on Friday. Enough time has passed and very little crying. I might even be thinking........I am ready for the kids to go to school. Haven't said it out loud yet.


Grocery Store time today. I spent $111. Not bad. I saved $12 from the buy 4 get $4 off items. Plus I had a coupon for every item on the list! Then I saved $12 from a Kroger coupon that gives you $12 off if you spend more than $120. (You have to give them this coupon first to make sure you reach the correct total. Then I saved $20.75 in coupons plus $4 more dollars on coupons that I loaded on to my kroger card. So total of $44.75. Pretty cool. Then I saved $39.52 in Kroger plus savings because I pretty much only bought what was on sale except for milk and a couple of more necessary items.

Nice night out with Chris tonight. We went to the Chop House and got some steaks! Great Shrimp bisque! Then on to G.I. Joe. What a fantastic movie!! I would like to see that one again.

No comments: