We had planned to go to the ice day at the zoo but ended up going to yard sales instead. I got a few good deals and we didn't stay out that long.
Cool buy, I found these for .10 cents a piece.
I have been looking for a junior scrabble. This one was .50cents.
Books of course. I can't go to any yard sale without getting books. I paid .25cents for a couple of these but most were only .10cents and one was .05cents.
A barbie for .50 cents. And she was clean, and still dressed! lol.
Found 4 Dora DVD's for $1 each and 4 Taebo for $5. Figured I could easily get my money back on these if I decided to sell them later.
I am a sucker for puzzles too and this one was .50 cents.
Thought this was neat. Jessica has started listening to books on tape during quiet times. Found two stories for .50 cents.
An icee maker! It was only .50 cents. Still have to put it together and make sure that all the pieces are there.
We did our 5 minute clean ups which means that I mostly clean for 5 minutes. (5 solid minutes in each room) and amazingly I got the living room, kitchen and both kids room where you can see all of the floor! I am not afraid of stepping on something now. Then we popped our popcorn and headed to the bed to watch another movie tonight. I taped Ratatouille last night and we watched that. I got the laundry done and three buttons sewn on Chris's shorts while the kids and I watched. Pretty productive. lol.
Oh, and I got the grocery shopping done too. Was not as excited about sales this week but only had to spend $60 and I think I have enough grocery's for the entire week. In the am we are having french toast before church and I decided to do a crock pot of chili for lunch which should be ready when we get home.
And lastly my goofy son wanted a picture of his head! So here ya go. And yes he is naked again. He lost his clothes about 1pm and ran around naked for the rest of the day. I know my neighbors have to think I am crazy when he escapes out the front door naked to watch airplanes go by!
No comments:
Post a Comment