Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cinderella and movie night

Friday July 24, 2009

9am - we had an appointment to complete our passports. Yea, everything was perfect and ready to go so we had all four completed in less than 30 minutes.


Here we are at the post office getting our passport paperwork completed.

Then the kids and I were off to the downtown library. They are currently presenting Cinderella in their puppet theater and once again, it was a great performance. They do such a wonderful job. While in Arizona we visited a puppet theater there and it cost $8 each to get in so for the library to do the same quality work for free makes me appreciate it that much more. We may go to this one again. This was our last Friday performance that I can take Jessica to because school is starting. If we want to keep going, then we will have to go on Saturday morning. And I think she gets more out of it the older she gets so we will probably keep going.


Playing with the mouse hole.


Playing inside the library.

I am trying to decide if I want to purchase a library card to the downtown library, we don't live in Davidson county so it is $50 a year and our little library in White House is nice but it is not very big. While in Arizona we used the Peoria library a ton for movies and books and it was great. But I am not sure with the driving we would go as much here. Something keeps stopping me from getting it??

Then we went out onto the patio at the library and ate our lunch and probably played for at least and hour. They have a fountain that the kids put their feet and and they ran with other kids for a while.


Nathan eating his moon pie that he got at the Janet's planet show on Thursday.


Jessica eating her moon pie.


Self portrait of Nathan and me.


Daddy got off work early and took the kids to get ice cream before he headed out for the evening.

Then the kids and I had a movie night at home. I made homemade pizza which the kids actually really liked, I was not sure if they would or not and we ordered Hotel for Dogs off of comcast and cuddled up on the bed to eat and watch. Nice evening.

No comments: