Picture one is all of the water bottles that we have collected over the years. Some we used more than others. Some we bought thinking they would be great and only used once. Over 30 in all that were lined up in the bottom of one of my cabinets, taking up a lot of space I might ad.

Below is our new water bottle.

I read many testimonials about this bottle and thought that I didn't need one more bottle!
Then I finally bit the dust and ordered four of them, one for each of us.
Let me tell you a little about them.
1. They do not sweat
2. They do not leak
3. They are dishwasher safe
4. They stay cold allll day long. If you put a few ice cubes in them in the morning it will still be cold at night. I can leave it in my car during the day while we are on an outing ( in 100 degree weather) and it will be cold when I get back to my car. I leave it by my bed stand at night and it is cold when I wake up in the morning.
These are fantastic water bottles.
They come with a set of the colored strands that you see on the side. Each one of us has a color. Chris is black, I am orange, Ladybug is pink, and Batman is purple and we keep them filled at all times and they go with us every where now.
Chris had his for only a couple of days when I got a text message, "can you order me another water bottle"? He loves his and it goes every where with him. Of course he puts sweet tea in his but it works the same. He always has cold tea. The kids both love them and my plan is to paint their names on theirs to dress it up a little.
Here is the link where she tells more about them.
http://www.flylady.net/pages/flyshop_swb.asp
No comments:
Post a Comment