
A full size comforter with sheets, pillow cases and shams that had never even been taken out of the bag for $20. I am not sure if this will be Ladybugs new colors or if I will use it for the guest room.

Some Fall clothes for Ladybug.

And Batman (namesake shirt I found).

These books interest me.

I love the character plates and the kids do too. But I refuse to buy them new for $10. But for $0.25 cents, I have a bunch now. He loves his power rangers. And I picked up another puzzle for a quarter.

Batman's favorite find! This was $5. Works perfect. It is automated and has 5 different ways to play it. I purchased not knowing what they cost and now think I got a great buy!

And almost brand new cleats for Batman for spring for $5.
I also picked up a bunch of books (or course) and a couple of little things.
No comments:
Post a Comment