Saturday, December 19, 2009

Thursday's playdate at My Gym

We all met up on Thursday for a playdate at My Gym for the little ones (or those not in big school yet). I love that I can still do many of the same things with Batman by ourselves that I did with Ladybug.

Batman and one of his girlfriends. As I was listing the boys who were going to be there today, Batman said A?. And I says yes. He said "Me love A."

Circle Time.

Stick it!

Backwards flip.

All lined up to.....

Slide!!

Another slide into the balls.

Ok, no peeking. The bubbles are getting ready to come out. But as soon as they came out, Batman took off, so no pic with bubbles.

Fun time. Then we joined a few friends for lunch.

This was cute, while we were ordering, the kids took it upon themselves to find a seat. Now the two girls got booster seats and were "pretending" to be babies in their booster seat. So when they asked Batman if he wanted to be a baby, he got a little angry and told me "them not being nice." (He thought they were calling him a baby.) Too funny. After I explained, he thought they were being silly but was ok to go along with it.

No comments: