Well field trips are different. There was no educational aspect to this field trip. There was very little talking about the animals. There was a very rushed feeling that we had to keep the kids moving because it was going to be difficult to see everything, which we didn't. I felt bad hurrying my kids along and not letting them stop to enjoy what they wanted to enjoy, even if it was some cool leaves they found.
Now I did have fun. I am so glad I was there to share it with Ladybug and she had fun as well. But at one point about half way through, she picked up on the same feelings and asked if we could come back another day.
But I did get some cute shots...

Her and her friend that lives down the street from us.

This was the group I mostly walked with. There were so many parents that went that same parents weren't responsible for anyone but their kids. I had Ladybug and one other child. Then we joined up with another friend.


They loved the Lorikeets and would have stayed here forever.

Looking for the elephants.

I think that this looks like a postcard??

The Giraffes were very close today!


Our good friends. We kept meeting up with them but they were zooming and we couldn't keep up!



A funny picture.




Organized chaos.

Sweet class picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment