Monday, November 30, 2009

Can't believe I forgot this one and too funny!

The wish bone! Forgot this one. We had to wait for it to dry out. I wanted them to do this but ya know who gets the bigger half is hard on the other right now but amazingly it broke exactly in half with two equal sides. Never seen that one before.


And I am so sorry. I have to post this but I don't think I will put it in a scrapbook or give it to future girlfriends to hold over your head for ever and ever. I explained to Ladybug not so long ago that it is ok to use your imagination for stuff. Well today, she came and told me that she was using her imagination and that she had a hamster in her box. She was very careful with it.

Then tonight in the bath, her imagination decided they needed to have a circus and what is a circus without a clown. Well they got some of the bath crayons from Janma and Grandpa and Ladybug felt that Batman would be the circus clown and that she needed to paint his face. He just sat there and let her do it.

No comments: