
They actually posed for me. They are standing in front of a big dino leg bone.

Most of our group!




Along the path looking at the dinosaurs.



Had a wholly Mammoth exhibit as well.



The big T-Rex that advertises their place on Interstate 65. Truckers were honking at as as we snapped pictures!




Liked the brachasaurus in the background.




We got to do a fossil dig as well. They got to keep their 3 favorite finds. It was serious business picking out the three best to take home.






Then they had a sand/rock box. It wasn't really sand and it wasn't really rocks. But it stuck to you what ever it was. Here they could could use brushes and shovels to uncover dinosaur bones.





Then someone mentioned ice cream at Cheney's Dairy Farm. And I have been doing so good eating healthy and have lost 6 pounds but I had to have a chocolate brownie moo something or another ice cream cone. I kept it to a small one scoop but thoroughly enjoyed it.

They had a little gift shop area and we picked up two dog bones for the dogs. Don't ask what Batman is doing here! The dogs loved the bones.

All our kids in front of the milking cow with a cheese.

And now they are all saying mmmmmmum.
Very fun day. I enjoyed it a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment