According to Ladybug:
My mother smiles when I ride bikes.
My mother loves it when my daddy brings her a bracelet.
My mother is funny when she tickles me.
My mom is special because she reads me books every night.
I like it when my mom hugs me good night.
My mom can do many things! I think she is best at computer work. (guess I am on the computer a lot lol)
My mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by tickling her.
My mom is smart! She even knows some things about birds.
I am 12in tall, 57 lbs with brown eyes and light brown hair and my favorite food is hamburger sliders and my favorite color is purple.

Here she is getting ready to sing.

Her whole class singing Fingerprints and messes.



Her class got together for a picture.

Two good friends.

I loved sharing in the day with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment