I am still learning about shooting with lights. Chris is dillegently and patiently working with me. I need to edit these a little more but they are so cute I wanted to share!
Batman jumped right in there and wanted to be my first model! He is awsome. He knows how to turn his body to get the best angle, and how to but his hands in his pockets to created some separation with this arms. Too cute.
This was my favorite. Chris was telling him to put his arms up in a V in the air but he kept doing this. I loved it!
And yes he wanted to walk on his hand. Captured it great though!
Then he went and got his cars, plopped down and was ready again. Gotta love him. But you have to know, we did all of this in about 10 minutes and then he was done!
The reason I wanted to practice in the studio was for this outfit below. J'ma brought this to Ladybug. Then I found a hairstyle on line I wanted to try on her hair and thought they would go great together but wanted a nice picture when it was done. And this is what I got.
Also a perfect model. She put herself in most of these poses and I didn't even have to tell her what to do.
The candy cane braid.
What is so funny about this one, I didn't know what she was doing with her arms. I just snapped the picture because she was gently placing her hands on her chin like you are supposed to do with out pushing too hard on the skin. But she was doing the heart for me.
Too cute.
Another of the braid.
We were looking for Santa here!
Now that I think I am ready to shoot the studio by myself, you may see more pictures of all their cuteness.
2 months ago











No comments:
Post a Comment