Ladybug had a friend over to play again. They were having fun with Mario Cart.
And yes, we had more snow on Monday. Pretty.
Unfortunately our heat was still out. So we got to enjoy this beautiful fire for yet another day.Apparently there is this hamster wheel inside the air/heater unit that spins. Well it broke off its axle and fell further in the unit. Then it proceeded to burn up the unit. So the motor, and two other parts had to be replaced. The company we used to replace it was wonderful though. They were very quick to get out here and he got the parts and replaced it in the same day.
More snow falling.
And here is that crazy elf. He found a hanger and attached it to the attic string and we found him swinging when we woke up!Countdown to move is one week from today. I have been (kind of) patiently waiting, but I am so ready for the movers to get here. The house is about 90% organized and ready to go. I want to be able to put the final things in our travel bags, take a final load to the dump and start heading south! I know next week will be crazy but honestly I am ready for a little crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment